What data do we collect?
Privacy and data protection policy
• Personal identification information that is entered by you onto my website or added when filling out your booking form sent to you via email - Name, address, DOB, phone numbers, email, medical conditions, next of kin contact information, GP contact information
How do we collect your data?
• You may provide the data we collect when booking a service through Email, Facebook, Instagram or in person.
• You may provide the data when you make an enquiry via email, Facebook, Instagram or in person
• Data we collect will be reviewed annually. If you have not used our services or visited our websites during that time, your data will be permanently removed.
How do we use your data?
Our company collects your data so we can:
• Process your order
• Manage your account
• Email you with special offers, products or services which we feel you would like.
We will never share your information with any third party
How do we store your data?
Your electronic data is stored within a secure and locked laptop.
No paper data is stored.
Our company would like to send you information about the services which we feel you may like in the form of email. If you have agreed to accept marketing material you can opt out of this at any time by sending an email saying opt out of marketing.
If you have agreed to the use of images for marketing purposes you can opt out of this at any time.
What are your rights?
Every user is entitled to the following:
o The right to be informed about the collection of your data.
o The right to access–you have a right to request copies of all data we hold on your personal file.
o The right to rectification–You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe to be inaccurate and to complete any information you believe
to be incomplete.
o The right to erasure–You have the right to request that our company erase all personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to restrict processing–You have the right to request that our company restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to object to personal processing - You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
o The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will respond within one calendar month. if you would like to exercise any of these rights please email us.
This policy will be updated annually from October 2020 unless changes in the law require otherwise.
How to contact us:
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or feel that our company has not addressed your concern or request you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office.